This website serves
the Sunwood Lakes residents with information about the community. Here you will find HOA documents, pool information,
events calendar, local community information and other useful tips.
Please let us know if you have
any questions or ideas for this website!
Community Events and Board Meetings
- Please contact the Board if interested in running for the Board. (Elections held June
- Board Meeting - May 12th @ 6:30 pm
- Board Meeting - June 9th @ 6:30 pm
- Annual Homeowner BBQ/Picnic Saturday, June 25th @ 12:00 noon
- Annual Homeowners Meeting & Board Elections Saturday, June 25th @ 2:00 pm
- Board Meeting
- July 14th @ 6:30 pm (with newly elected Board Members seated)
- Board Meeting - August 11th @ 6:30 pm
- Board Meeting - September
8th @ 6:30 pm
- Board Meeting - October 13th @ 6:30 pm
- Board Meeting - November 10th @ 6:30
Christmas Party with Santa visiting from Fire District # 6 (day and time determinded by fire department's schedule)
Please bring non-perishable food items or grocery gift cards for families in need in our area-food
baskets to be delivered by the fire department.
- Board Meeting - December 8th @ 6:30 pm
Ratification Meeting December 8th or 15th (TBD)
EMERGENCIES and Contacts
Urgent matters, water problems, facilities day to day operations, pool or clubhouse rental questions.
Please call 360.628.7506 Leave a message and someone
will return your call or
Board at Sunwoodlakes@gmail.com
If you still need help or have a HOA dues question
Contact Vantage. They will forward emails and questions
to the board 360.455.4464
Current Burn Ban Link
PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE SLOW DOWN…
THE SPEED LIMIT IS 25!
EMERGENCIES PLEASE CALL 9-1-1
Non-Emergency Number for
County Sheriff 360.704.2740