Next Board Meeting
(2nd Thursday of each Month):
Thursday, June 8th, 2023 at 6:30 pm
Thursday, July 13th, 2023 at 6:30 pm
Thursday, August 10th, 2023 at 6:30 pm
POOL IS NOW OPEN — OPENS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND! Opens Friday, May 26th @ noon through 9:00 pm (see pool attendants for schedule).
Sunwood Lakes HOA Kids Fishing Derby, Saturday, June 10th 8:30 am-11:30 am
- “Free Fishing Weekend” is June 10-11, 2023, when fishing licenses are not required for anyone to fish for certain species in Washington. Free Fishing Weekend in Washington is always the first weekend after the first Monday in June.
- Homeowners annual BBQ, Saturday, June 24th from 12 noon till 1:30 and Election will follow at 2:00 pm
- Update. Emails have been sent and updated to all Legislators (House and Senate) to also include all new legislators regarding our opposition to the Proposed Mega Greenfield here in Thurston County (as well as the Pierce County locations).
The SWL HOA Board sent out a letter to the CACC stating that we as a community are against the proposed Thurston County Central airport. Homeowners attending the board meeting (Thursday, October 13th) also signed onto the letter that was sent to the CACC. The HOA has followed up and sent the letter to all the current legislators (House and Senate) and will also send to the new representatives in 2023 as we get confirmed mailing addresses.
- Concerned about the proposal for an airport in Thurston County (Click here for more information and links) Contact your legislators, commissioners and voice your opinion.
See Update from CACC (Oct 14th 2022)- we are still on their short list as part of the proposal of the 3 greenfield locations.
- NOTE: FYI…Sunwood Lakes has been redistricted to District 35.
- For more information and documents please click PROPOSED Thurston County Airport.
We may have a new Round-a-Bout on Spurgeon Creek Road and Yelm Highway in the future. Click here for the document – Thurston County 01 Yelm Hwy and Spurgeon Creek STBG UM 100522
New Gazebo on the island…see pictures https://sunwoodlakes.org/hoa-info/
Bad weather (snow) or down trees across the road you need to contact Thurston County Road Department. The roads are property of Thurston County.
Water emergencies see information and # below for Northwest Water.
Mailbox update: If you break or lose your key you are responsible to have it replaced either by a local locksmith or the post office.
PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION ON TO NEIGHBORS — NOT TO TRESSPASS ON HUNTERS FARMS.
From: Greg Hunter
Sent: Mon, Oct 17, 2022 4:12 pm
Subject: Re: Closing down property access at Hunter Family FarmHi, this is the Hunter’s again. We have tried to block access to our property and have put up no trespassing signs but the signs are being torn down, the blocks removed and people are accessing the property again from the Sunwood Lakes side. We are seeing signs of vandalism again and are feeling a blatant disregard for us and our farm. Could you kindly blast another email to Sunwood Lakes residents reminding them that this is private property and that we would appreciate it if they would respect our wishes. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Please DO NOT TRESPASS ON HUNTER FARMS property (see email June 15th 2021)
Email the Board: email@example.com or Phone: 360.628.7506
~~Sunwood Lakes is a NO HUNTING & NO SHOOTING area.~~
For statewide Burn Ban information, visit http://waburnbans.net
Water—NOTE: Northwest Water Services is our SMA starting March 1st, 2018.
Available 24/7/365 by calling 360.876.0958:
regular office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
A staff member is on-call for any after-hours emergency.
Water Emergencies please call 360.876.0958
SWL-HOA Phone: 360.628.7506
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 8005-1 Thru Lake Circle SE, Olympia, WA 98513