Paylease Online Payment: Instructions Log in or Register:
Mail: Sunwood Lakes HOA,
C/O Vantage Community Management,
PO Box 94384, Las Vegas, NV 89193-4384
Accounting, & Assessments:
Contact: Vantage Community Management.
Mail: Sunwood Lakes HOA,
Vantage Community Management
Office: 8290-28th Court NE, Suite C, Olympia, WA 98516
Phone: 360-455-4464 Fax: 360-455-8253
A 1.7% CPI increase for the HOA fee and the Water Usage fee was ratified at the Homeowners Budget Ratification Meeting in December to be implemented as of January 1, 2020.
Water Report documents:
- 2020-21 SWL Consumer Confidence Report (Water Quality) NW Water Systems
- SWL DOH Public Water System Operating Permit ID 86304-3 through August 2022
- SWL DOH Public Water System Operating Permit ID 86304 3_through August 2021
- SWL DOH Public Water System Operating Permit ID 86304 3 through August 2020
- 2019-20 SWL Consumer Confidence Report (Water Quality) NW Water Systems
- SWL DOH Public Water System Operating Permit ID 86304 3 through August 2019
- 2018-19 SWL Consumer Confidence Report (Water Quality) NW Water Systems
- SWL DOH Pubic Water System Operating Permit ID 86304 3 through August 2018
- 2017-18 SWL Consumer Confidence Report (Water Quality) NW Water Systems
- 2017 DOH Report WA Water for SWL ID# 863043 May 30
- DOH Water Use Efficiency Annual Performance Report 2016
Water Issues Contact:
NOTE: Northwest Water Services is our SMA starting March 1st, 2018.
- Thank you for contracting with Northwest Water Systems for operation & management of your water system.
Please call for any water issues or emergencies. Call 360.876.0958.
- We are available 24/7/365 by calling 360.876.0958: regular office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- A staff member is on-call for any after-hours emergency.
Address: 8005-1 Thru Lake Circle SE, Olympia, WA 98513
Upgrade for our Water System…A new monitoring system.
Reason for our change of Water Service Companies from Washington Water to Northwest Water.
Washington Water Service is the company that had been managing the SWL community water system for many years through a Management Agreement with SWL HOA.
On December 2nd the SWL HOA Board received a letter from Washington Water Service informing us that the company had decided to focus on water systems that it owns. Therefore, they were providing notice of intent to terminate their water service agreement with SWL effective February 28, 2018. The company also indicated it would be open to discussing a potential sale of the SWL water system to Washington Water Service if SWL wished to consider that option. WA Water Services certified letter 12-2-17.
Immediately the Board began the process of identifying other companies that have the expertise and willingness to manage the SWL water system. Three companies have made visits to evaluate the water system (wells, pumps, storage towers, etc.) and to discuss the services that SWL would want to include in a water services agreement.
Washington Water Service has supported the SWL Board in identifying potential companies and in providing information needed for a smooth transition to a new water system management company.
The Board is not exploring the option of selling the SWL water system at this time. Article V, section 1(e) of the SWL HOA Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CCRs) requires 2/3rds of SWL entire voting members have to agree in order to transfer any part of the common areas to a new party.
Information about the Washington State Department of Health requirements for community water systems can be found at: www.doh.wa.gov/communityandenvironment/drinkingwater.
The Board of Directors